- Submersible drainage pump constructed with composite polymers developed especially for this product.
- These new rustproof materials are resistant to corrosion, indeformable at maximum temperature differentials in the pump and motor and resistant to internal and external strain.
- Shaft of chrome steel AISI 430. Three lip seals in NBR.
- Minimum dimension and high levels of performance, for use in many different applications, for flow rates up to 200 litres/min. With float switch for automatic start/stop.
- For clean or slightly dirty water.
- For draining flooded rooms or tanks.
- Extraction of water from ponds, flowing water or pits for collection of rain water.
- For irrigation purposes.
- For use outdoor, the power supply cable shall have a length not less than 10 m..
Max Head: 6.50m | Max Flow: 12.00 m3/Hr | Power: 0.30 kW